Does managing your office computer or network take precious time away from actually running your business?
When it's time to setup a new computer network, expand an existing one, replace obsolete equipment, integrate new technology or resolve pesky networking problems, Logical Operators can provide you with the dependable, reliable, knowledgeable IT service you need. We work hard to establish long-term, mutually-beneficial partnerships with our clients, helping them use technology effectively and migrating them into new technologies when it's time to take the next step in expanding their businesses.
We've been designing, maintaining and supporting a wide variety of computer networks for small businesses and organizations since 1992. Every day, we concentrate on helping businesses use technology to solve their problems and serve their customers. We'd be honored to bring our experience and knowledge to your organization - we can help your business expand its reach across the room and around the world!
We offer the following computer networking services:
- Needs Analysis (site surveys and technology reviews to help you determine the best course of action for your business needs)
- Assessment Services (we evaluate your existing network, alert you to problems, and provide recommendations for improvement)
- Technology Consulting (beyond recommendations, we show you how to best use your technology)
- Computer Server Installation, Migrations and Upgrades (towers, rack-based and cloud environments)
- Computer Server Virtualization (combine multiple servers onto one physical server computer to save costs)
- Computer Workstation Installation, Upgrades and Replacements (desktops, notebooks, tablets, and more)
- Computer Network Design (plan your network infrastructure in a cost-effective, yet expandable manner)
- Computer Network Maintenance & Support (on-site and remote technical support - helping you to avoid / solve computer problems)
- Local-Area Networking (LAN technology - networking your computers at one location)
- Wide-Area Networking (WAN technology - networking your computers across multiple locations)
- Wireless / WiFi Networking (integrate mobile devices such as laptops, tablets, smartphones, and more)
- Internet Load Balancing (combine services from multiple Internet providers for increased bandwidth and reliability)
- Remote Access Technology (remotely access your office's computer network from home or the road)
- Security Implementation and Maintenance (routers, firewalls, security appliances, rights management and more)
- Virus / Spyware / Malware Prevention and Removal (anti-virus software, anti-malware software, endpoint protection, intrusion detection solutions, etc.)
- Software Installation and Maintenance (configuration, upgrades, and update services to keep your network secure and operating at peak efficiency)
- Integration of IoT Devices (Internet of Things - attach and manage devices such as cameras / security solutions, copiers / multi-function devices, smart TVs, controls, etc.)
- Backup and Recovery Solutions (on-site, remote and cloud-based)
- Disaster Recovery Planning (if a disaster strikes your network or office, have a plan ready so you can return to business quickly)
- Data Recovery Services (recover data from failed hard drives / storage devices when you don't have a backup)
- Power Protection and Battery Backups (prevent electrical problems from destroying your computing equipment)
- Systems Administration (we can manage your entire network for you, on-site and remote)
- And much, much more... if there's a related service you need, please ask!